Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Salmon and Cauliflower Fishcakes
Simple and tasty, & always a winner with those fussier eaters.
Perfect when served with a side of vegetables. Ideal for lunch & dinner.
350g cooked/ flaked salmon fillets
1.5 cups cooked/ mashed potatoes
1 cup cooked/ mashed cauliflower
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1/2 cup grated cheddar
3 slices bread, left to dry out overnight
1 cup flour
1) Mix together the potatoes, salmon, cauliflower, lemon juice & parsley. If not already cooled, allow to cool.
2) Once cooled, mix in the grated cheddar and divide into equal size balls, (about the size of golf balls).
3) Place the dried bread into a blender and blend into breadcrumbs. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls. Whisk the eggs with a fork.
4) Take each ball and shape into a fishcake. Dip into the flour, then the egg, and finally coat in breadcrumbs.
5) Repeat for all the balls, placing each one on an oiled baking tray.
6) Place the fishcakes into the oven on 180c for 20-25mins until they have browned all over.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.