Roll of Puff Pastry
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
Handful Frozen Blueberries
1) Roll out the Puff Pastry and using a circle cutter, cut out circles.
2) Place a slightly smaller circle cutter in the centre of each pastry circle, and gently press down to make a border.
3) Mash the Avocado in a bowl, then mix in the cream cheese.
4) Spoon the Avocado mix onto the centre of each pastry circle, top them with a few frozen Blueberries.
5) Place each one onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15mins on 180c until Crisping and browned.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later