3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup peas
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup flour
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1) Place peas & chia seeds into a blender, and blend until smooth.
2) Add the almond milk and mix. Followed by the flour, oats & baking powder.
3) Once you have a smooth batter, heat a frying pan. Spray with a little olive oil and add small tbsp dollops of the batter to the pan.
4) Once your Pancakes begin to have little air holes on top, flip and brown on the other side. The trick to these is a low heat & slow cook.
5) Once browned on both sides, place on a cooling wire.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later