1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
Few squares of dark chocolate (optional)
1) Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then mix in the eggs, then the olive oil.
2) Gradually add the flour, until all combined into a smooth batter. Finally stir in the baking powder.
3) Fill a doughnut mould with the mix and place in the oven on 180c. Bake for 15-20 mins, until they're golden and cooked through.
4) Leave too cool on a cooling wire.
5) (Optional) Then once cooled melt the chocolate in a bowl. Use a teaspoon to drizzle over the chocolate. Then leave to set
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying