400g Black Beans
2 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4/5 Cloves of crushed Garlic
4/5 Handfuls of Butternut Squash, cubed
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Cumin
Handful grated Cheddar Cheese
1) Place the wraps in between an upside down muffin tray and place in the oven for a few minutes on 180c.
2) Roast the butternut squash with a drizzle of olive oil and roast until well cooked. (20-25 minutes)
3) To make the black beans, put 1/2 tsp olive oil in a pan with the garlic, once softened add the spices and stir.
4) Add the butternut squash to the pan, then stir in the vinegar and maple syrup. Cook for a further few minutes.
5) Serve by loading into the taco shells, top with the cheese. Optional, add salsa & yoghurt.
Prepare family meals to save time
and have a great stash of condiments to add flavour to your meals