Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Cheesy Bread Rolls
These melt in the mouth rolls require only 3 ingredients! Perfect for picnics, lunchboxes and traveling. Using simple store cupboard ingredients these rolls are great for those times when you are running low on a loaf for sandwiches.
1 1/4 Cup Self-Raising Flour
3/4 Cup Greek Natural Yoghurt
8 String Cheese
Optional - 1 tbsp Milk, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp dried Basil or Italian Herbs
1) Preheat oven to 160c/320f.
2) Mix flour and yoghurt in a bowl. Knead into a dough.
3) Cut the dough into 16 equal portions. Cut string cheese in half.
4) Lightly flour your surface and roll out each dough into the length of the string cheese.
5) Wrap the dough around the string cheese, making sure you totally cover up all the cheese.
6) Optional, brush each dough roll with milk and sprinkle with garlic powder and herbs.
7) Bake them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.