Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Banana Cacao Pancakes
Family Favourite Cacao Pancakes with added nutrients from the Bananas. Light & Fluffy, perfect for small weaning mouths. My children also love to take these in their lunchboxes as a change from the usual savoury items. They're also an ideal snack for on the move too.
1.5 cups flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 banana, mashed
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk of choice
1/2 cup water
1) Sieve the flour & cacao powder into a bowl. Then add the baking powder.
2) Mix in the egg & mashed banana.
3) Pour in 5-6 tablespoons of the milk & mix, until you have a smooth paste.
4) Gradually mix in the rest of the milk & then water until you have a smooth/thick batter.
5) Heat a frying pan and spray with oil, set to a low heat.
6) Add small dollops of the batter to the pan. Once bubbles begin to appear on the top, flip and cook until they begin to brown on the other side.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.