1 Cup Grated Apple
1 & 1/2 Cup Cooked Butternut Squash or Pumpkin
3 Cups Cooked Quinoa
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Cumin
1) Mash the cooked Butternut Squash or Pumpkin in a bowl.
2) Squeeze the grated apple of juices and add to the mashed veg.
3) Add all other ingredients & mix to combine.
4) Place the mix onto a side & cut into equal amounts. Each around the size of a golf ball.
5) Using the palm of your hands shape each portion into a small croquette shape.
6) Place each croquette onto a lined baking tray. Bake on 180c for 15-20mins.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying