1 large cooking pumpkin
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp curry powder (Korma blend works well)
2 garlic cloves
2 Litres low salt vegetable stock
1) Scoop out the pumpkin, cut into Wedges,
2) Rub wedges with 1 tbsp of oil, 1 tbsp of curry powder (salt and pepper if using) , and into the oven at 180° for 1 hour
3) Chop up carrots, onion and garlic, and sauté́ until tender with remaining oil and curry powder, then add stock
4) Remove pumpkin from oven, skin, and into the pot with everything else!
5) Simmer for 10 minutes, then blend it up!