1 head of broccoli
1tbsp of cream cheese
375g of ready-rolled puff pastry
1 beaten egg
1) Cook a handful of broccoli then place it into a mixing bowl
2) Mix the broccoli with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
3) Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pastry onto the baking tray
4) Scoop out the broccoli and cream cheese mixture onto the pastry, and then place another layer of pastry on top to sandwich the mixture together.
5) Cut the pastry into a Christmas tree shape
6) Once you have cut this shape, twist each of the 'branches' once
7) Coat your pastry Christmas tree with the beaten egg to give a glaze
8) Place into an oven for 20/25 mins at 180 degrees
Batch cook where possible
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later.