Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Spaghetti Full Fun
Zip lock bags
1. Cook the spaghetti, as per packet instructions, then run under cool water and drain.
2. Divide the spaghetti by the number of colours you are dying it with.
3. Place each portion of spaghetti into a zip lock bag.
4. Add a food colouring, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tbsp of water to each bag. Zip the bag up.
5. Then using your hands, rub the food colouring over the spaghetti until it is totally coated.
6. Leave the spaghetti on a kitchen roll until the food colouring has dried.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.