Here’s what you’ll need to know:
1) It’s important you secure the straps away if your little one is going to be on-the-move. Start by tightening each of the straps at the bottom of the Coverall+ as far as you can so that its length is reduced. There’s a fabric loop to make sure they stay tucked away.
2) You’ll note that there are hook and loop pads at the end of each strap and at the outer edge of each side of the bottom hem. Take the hook pad at the end of the strap and push it firmly onto the loop pad on the Coverall+ hem. This will secure them together. Repeat each side.
3) Pop the Coverall+ on and adjust the neck and sleeves to suit. Fasten the apron ties at the back securely, but with enough room for their comfort and movement.
4) Watch as your little ones explore and have fun while their clothes stay spotlessly clean
5) When the adventure is over, wipe the Coverall+ clean. It will dry in no time, ready for their next adventure. Your Coverall+ is also machine washable at 40°C
6) Work out what to do with the time you’ve just saved on the clean-up operation!