1 cup zucchini (grated)
1 cup potatoes (grated)
6 tbsp flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic puree
1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
1) Place the grated courgette and potato into your palm (palm full at a time) & squeeze excess water from the veggies.
2) Once grated veg is squeezed place into a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together.
3) Split mix into equal portions, makes roughly 12 mini fritters.
4) Shape into discs around 1cm thick.
5) Place fritters onto a lined and oiled baking tray.
6) Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins, turning half way through.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later