Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
A great little finger food for weaning hands. Easy to make & oven baked. These are ideal for lunching & snacking. Delicious served either hot or cold, with veggie fingers on the side. Also just as tasty when made with carrots instead of zucchini.
1 cup courgette (grated)
1 cup potatoes (grated)
6 tbsp flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic puree
1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
1) Place the grated courgette and potato into your palm (palm full at a time) & squeeze excess water from the veggies.
2) Once grated veg is squeezed place into a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together.
3) Split mix into equal portions, makes roughly 12 mini fritters.
4) Shape into discs around 1cm thick.
5) Place fritters onto a lined and oiled baking tray.
6) Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins, turning half way through.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.