2 cups water
1/4 cup quinoa (uncooked)
1/4 cup quick oats
1/2 cup grated zucchini
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1) Add the water and quinoa to a pot over medium-high heat.Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover with a lid
2) Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until quinoa is just tender.
3) Remove the lid and increase the heat to medium.
4) Add the oats, zucchini ,vanilla, and cinnamon.
5) Stir to combine and bring to a bubble.
6) Once bubbling, continue to cook, stirring often, until the oats are tender and porridge has thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
7) Let the porridge cool slightly.
8) To serve, offer this to your baby on a pre loaded spoon.