Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Wheat Biscuit Snowman
This is such a fun breakfast treat for your little one. This snowman themed delight will bring a lot of fun to your morning routine!
1 banana in a bowl
2 wheat biscuits
1 cup of desiccated coconut
Half a blueberry to use for the eyes
2 spoons of Greek yoghurt
2-3 drops of blue food colouring
1) Mash 1 banana in a bowl
2 )Crush 2 wheat biscuits in the same bowl
3) Mix together and pour some desiccated coconut on a plate
4) Roll the wheat biscuits into 3 balls, 1 for the bottom, middle and head of the snowman, then roll in the desiccated coconut
5) Place on your little one’s plate, surround the ‘snowman’ with extra desiccated coconut
6) Cut a blueberry in half to use for the eyes
7) Add a couple of spoons of Greek yoghurt to a small bowl and mix in 2-3 drops of blue food colouring
8) Add the yoghurt to the side of the plate to make and iced over lake
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.