Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
1 ripe Avocado
1 ripe Banana
1/2 cup @sweetfreedomuk Choc Shot
1/2 cup @oatly Milk
1/3 cup Water
2 cups Plain Flour
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Caster Sugar
1) Preheat oven to 180c.
2) Line a baking tray with parchment or DF butter.
3) Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl- set aside.
4) In a blend, blend the avocado and banana until smooth then add the rest of your wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
5) Then add your wet mixture into the dry and mix well.
6) Pour your brownie batter into your tray and bake for 35-40 mins.
7) Allow to cool slightly before serving, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.