Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Under the Sea Pie
A quick fix family favourite fish pie. Creamy, comforting and great for a family tea time. The puff pastry give this fish pie a nice change from the traditional mashed potato topping. Although if you prefer a mashed potato topping, you can always make the filling, place into a dish and top with mash.
250g Fresh Fish (we use Cod or Salmon)
1 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Flour
300ml Whole Milk
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 tsp Parsley
Roll puff Pastry
1) Melt the butter in a pan & add the onion. Cook until Softened (not browning). Stir in the Flour to create a paste.
2) Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Until you have a thick/smooth sauce. Stir in the cream cheese, pepper & parsley.
3) Add the shrimp & fish cut into small chunks. Cook for 10mins on low, then set aside to cool.
4) Once cooled, roll out the pastry. Spoon the fish mix onto one side of the pastry.
5) Fold the other half of pastry over the top. Then seal the edges using a fork. Bake in the oven on 180c for 25-30mins, until browning on top.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.