250g Fresh Fish (we use Cod or Salmon)
1 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Flour
300ml Whole Milk
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 tsp Parsley
Roll puff Pastry
1) Melt the butter in a pan & add the onion. Cook until Softened (not browning). Stir in the Flour to create a paste.
2) Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Until you have a thick/smooth sauce. Stir in the cream cheese, pepper & parsley.
3) Add the shrimp & fish cut into small chunks. Cook for 10mins on low, then set aside to cool.
4) Once cooled, roll out the pastry. Spoon the fish mix onto one side of the pastry.
5) Fold the other half of pastry over the top. Then seal the edges using a fork. Bake in the oven on 180c for 25-30mins, until browning on top.