Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry Crackers
Cooked Turkey (Equal amount to the stuffing)
Cooked Stuffing (Equal amount to the turkey)
4tsp Cranberry sauce
1) Layer 3 small rectangles of filo pastry, brushing with melted butter between each layer
2) Mix equal measures of turkey and stuffing in a bowl and add 4 teaspoons of cranberry sauce
3) Spoon along one side of the rectangle
4) Roll and tie each end, cutting off any excess pastry to get the cracker shape
5) Egg wash
6) Bake at 180° for 18 minutes
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.