2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp water
x2 slices of bread
1) Mash the blackberries in a bowl using a fork, mix in the chia seeds & water. Pop in the fridge overnight.
2) Cut the crusts off a slice of bread. Then flatten the bread using a rolling pin.
3) Spread the overnight chia jam all over one side, tightly roll up.
4) Dunk roll up in whisked egg & milk.
5) Once coated, place in a frying pan, brown on all sides until all egg is cooked.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later.