2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp water
x2 slices of bread
1) Mash the blackberries in a bowl using a fork, mix in the chia seeds & water. Pop in the fridge overnight.
2) Cut the crusts off a slice of bread. Then flatten the bread using a rolling pin.
3) Spread the overnight chia jam all over one side, tightly roll up.
4) Dunk roll up in whisked egg & milk.
5) Once coated, place in a frying pan, brown on all sides until all egg is cooked.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying