Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Sweet & Savoury Flapjacks
A sweet breakfast treat with some hidden veggies. Also ideal as a Lunchbox filler or snack food.
3 cups oats
2 bananas, mashed
1 large carrot, grated and squeezed of juices
2 small beetroots, grated & squeezed of juices
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup agave
2 tsp cinnamon
1) Place the Butter, coconut oil, agave, cinnamon & vanilla into a pan. Place on a hob & stir until melted together. Put to one side.
2) In a bowl add the oats, bananas, carrot, beetroot & raisins.
3) Pour the melted butter mixture into the bowl and stir until everything is combined.
4) Spread the oat mix into a greased dish.
5) Place in an oven on 160c for 30mins until firm on top & browning.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.