Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Sweet Potato and Red Lentil Curry
This child-friendly sweet potato and red lentil curry is a flavourful and nutritious meal that kids will love! Packed with plant-based protein and veggies, this curry is a great way to introduce children to new flavours and healthy eating.
450g sweet potato, cubed.
120g red lentils, rinsed.
1 grated carrot.
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tin of coconut milk
1 low salt vegetable stock cube
1 tbsp of cumin
1.5 tbsp of mild curry powder
1 tbsp of paprika
2 tbsp of garlic purée
1) Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and fry your sweet potato with your curry powder, garlic and paprika for 3 minutes.
2) Add your carrot and lentils and fry for a further 3 minutes.
3) Add your coconut milk, tomatoes and crumble in your stock cube.
4) Add 300mls of boiled water and stir.
5) Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If it starts to become too dry, add some extra water.
6) Serve with rice!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.