1 mashed banana
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup pureed carrot
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp agave syrup (or honey if your little one is over 1 yrs old)
1 tsp ginger
1 cup blended oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup prunes, blended
1/4 cup dried apricots, blended
1) Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl & mix.
2) Gradually stir in the oats & flour. Until you have a thick dough.
3) Add tbsp dollops to a lined & greased baking tray.
4) Roughly shape into cookie shapes.
5) Bake on 180c for 15mins, until browned.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
Little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying.