Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
This Strawberry Roulade from @mina_and_baby would make the perfect showstopper for your Christmas table!
80g of flour
80g of sugar
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp of warm water
Icing sugar for dusting
1) Pre-heat over to gas mark 5. Grease and line a 23 x 33 cm tin/roasting tin
2) Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric whisk until foamy and fluffy
3) With a metal spoon gently mix in the water (this helps the sponge to not crack when rolling)
4) Sift the flour and salt into the mix and fold gently until combined
5) Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the sponge has shrunk a little and feels springy to touch
6) Remove from oven and after a few minutes dust with icing sugar and turn out onto a tea towel. Remove the grease proof paper and whilst still warm roll with the help of the tea towel into shape and leave it to cool
7) Once cooled, gently unfold and spread jam and sliced strawberries and roll back up again.
8) Finally dust with icing sugar and decorate with fresh strawberries
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.