Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Spinach & Cheddar Straws
25g Plain Flour
75g Salted Butter (softened)
70g Mature Cheddar (grated)
1 Egg Yolk
4 balls of frozen Spinach (defrosted, juice squeezed out and finely chopped)
1) Work the Butter and Flour between your finger tips until they look like breadcrumbs.
2) Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well until a dough is formed.
3) Roll out the dough until its the thickness of a pound coin.
4) Either cut into thin strips or bring together in threes and plait.
5) Place on a silicon lined tray and bake for 14 minutes at 200°
6) Once cooked leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.