Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Snowmen Apple Pops
1 small bar of white chocolate
1tsp coconut oil
Icing pens for decoration
2 lolly sticks
1) Slice off 2 ends of an apple
2) Melt the white chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil in the microwave
3) Pop some sticks into the apples
4) Spoon on the melted chocolate
5) Leave in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened
6) Decorate with the icing pens
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.