Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Snowman Cheesecake Slices
These tasty slices of festive fun are so easy to make, an absolute must for the Christmas season!!
375g Ready rolled shortcrust pastry
200g cream cheese
1/2 cup icing sugar
1) Melt cream cheese slowly on the hob, then remove from the heat
2) Once cooled slightly, mix in the icing sugar and egg until smooth
3) Roll out your pastry and cut into equal size rectangles (roughly 5)
4) Cut out your shape on half of your rectangles
5) Spoon mixture into the centre of the uncut pastry, then lay the cut out piece on top
6) Pinch the edges around the outside
7) Egg or milk wash and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
8) Decorate with icing pens or cut fruit
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.