Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
This slow cooked butter chicken curry is a firm family favourite.
A tasty, creamy, lightly spiced sauce, with juicy chunks of chicken and plenty of hidden veggies.
3-4 chicken breasts
2 tsp garlic
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin coconut milk
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp mild curry powder
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp butter
1) Chop up all the vegetables and place into a slow cooker with all other ingredients.
2) Give it a stir, leave the chicken breasts whole.
3) Slow cook on Low for 7.5hrs or high 5hrs.
4) When the cooking time is up, remove the chicken breasts from the slow cooker & shred into chunks.
5) Using a hand blender, blend the sauce in the slow cooker until smooth, then add the shredded chicken.
6) Stir & serve
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.