1 cup of milk
1/2 tsp pepper
6 slices of bread
Some butter or mayonnaise
3 slices of ham
1) Mix eggs, milk & pepper in a bowl.
2) Cut crusts off bread and use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
3) Spread some butter or mayonnaise on the bread.
4) Add half a slice of ham to each one and a sprinkle of cheese (tip do not overfill).
5) Roll up tight.
6) Add some oil to a pan.
7) Dip the roll in the egg mixture.
8) Put seal side down in the pan to ensure the filling doesn’t spill out.
9) Keep turning till golden brown & cheese has melted.
10) Serve and enjoy.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later