Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
18 Cocktail sausages
1/4 Pack puff pastry
1/2 Red Pepper
1) Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2) Skewer 3 cocktail sausages onto each skewer, leaving a 3 cm gap at the top
3) Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 1cm long strips
4) Wrap the pastry around the sausages
5) Place on a baking paper lined baking tray, brush with a little milk and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
6) In the meantime cut the pepper into 6 triangles
7) Once the pastry is golden brown remove from the oven and top each skewer with a triangle pepper
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.