Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
450g white potatoes chopped into small cubes
3 fillets of salmon
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped finely
Juice of half a lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp plain flour
1 egg, beaten
100g dried breadcrumbs
1) Boil your potatoes, drain and mash.
2) Drizzle a little olive oil over your fish and rub to coat evenly.
3) Place the fish on a grill rack and grill skin-side up for 3 minutes, then the other way up for 6 minutes
4) Remove the fish from the grill and peel off the skins, flake the fish and add it to the mashed potato.
5) Add the parsley, lemon juice, and a little salt and pepper to the mash and gently mix together, taking care not to break the fish up too much.
6) Shape the fishcake mix into balls, and flatten slightly
7) Put 3 tbsp plain flour, 1 beaten egg and 100g dried breadcrumbs in 3 shallow dishes.
8)Dip the cakes into the flour, dust off any excess, then dip in the egg, and finally coat in breadcrumbs.
9) Heat up a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan for 1 minute and then pop 3 or 4 fishcakes into the pan.
10) Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the fishcakes have developed a golden brown crust on the bottom.
11) Flip over and repeat on the other side.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.