Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Salmon and Leek Pasta
2 boneless salmon fillets
200g penne pasta
1 large leek, sliced (or 100g frozen sliced leeks)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
80g soft cheese
80ml full fat milk
60g cheddar cheese, grated
1) Preheat the oven to 180c.
2) Wrap the salmon fillets individually in baking paper, put on a baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes or as per the packet instructions.
3) Meanwhile, boil some water in a pan. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and simmer for around 11 minutes.
4) Whilst this is boiling heat a little oil in a pan and start frying your leeks over a medium heat and cook for around 8 minutes or until softened.
5) Add the garlic and fry for a minute longer.
6) Add the soft cheese and stir over a low heat, then add the milk and peas.
7) Once the salmon had cooked add this (without the skin) to the cheese mixture, breaking it up and mixing it through.
8) Once cooked add the drained pasta to the same mixture. Mix it all together and add to a oven proof dish (you may wish to preheat the empty dish in the oven or microwave before so it’s not cold).
9) Add the grated cheese on top and pop under a preheated grill for a couple of minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbling. Enjoy!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.