Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
A deliciously warming soup that is just the thing for these colder months
1 large cooking pumpkin
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp curry powder (Korma blend works well)
2 garlic cloves
2Litres low salt vegetable stock
1) Scoop out the pumpkin, cut into Wedges,
2) Rub wedges with 1 tbsp of oil, 1 tbsp of curry powder (salt and pepper if using) , and into the oven at 180° for 1 hour
3) Chop up carrots, onion and garlic, and sauté́ until tender with remaining oil and curry powder, then add stock
4) Remove pumpkin from oven, skin, and into the pot with everything else!
5) Simmer for 10 minutes, then blend it up!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.