1 Puff pastry (shop bought)
1 Mozzarella ball
1 Pepperoni pack
1 Cup marinara sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2) Place the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll the crust out into a 12 inch circle. Use a 4 inch cookie cutter to cut out 6 of your desired shapes.
3) Transfer the shapes to a sheet pan lined with a baking paper.
4) Put cheese evenly over the 6 crust shapes. Top with slices of pepperoni to cover, leaving a small border around the edges.
5) Beat the egg in a small bowl. Brush the egg along the border of the dough.
6) Use a fork to crimp the edges shut.
7) For a standard pizza pocket, use a paring knife to cut a few lines in the top. For a jack-o-lantern, use a paring knife to carefully cut out eyes and a mouth.
8) Brush the tops of the pizza pockets with the egg wash. The pockets can be baked immediately or covered loosely with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge.
9) Bake the pizza pockets for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later