Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Puff Pasty Tart
This stunning dessert requires minimum effort for maximum effect!
375g ready-rolled puff pastry sheet
1 beaten egg
1 punnet of blueberries
1 punnet of strawberries
Icing sugar (made up to packet instructions)
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2) Place the pastry on a greaseproof sheet and brush with a beaten egg
3) Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
4) Leave to cool
5) Mix the icing sugar with water according to the packet instructions
6) Drizzle over the pastry in a flag design.
7) Place the strawberries and blueberries into the sections
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.