Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
1/2 cup milk (of choice)
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cups grated carrots & courgette, mixed,
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups plain flour
Handful grated cheddar
1) Whisk the milk, oil and egg in a bowl.
2) Mix in the carrot and courgette.
3) Gradually mix in all the flour and baking powder until you have a smooth batter.
4) Fill a muffin tray with the batter.
5) Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked in the middle.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.