1/2 cup milk (of choice)
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cups grated carrots & courgette, mixed,
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups plain flour
Handful grated cheddar
1) Whisk the milk, oil and egg in a bowl.
2) Mix in the carrot and courgette.
3) Gradually mix in all the flour and baking powder until you have a smooth batter.
4) Fill a muffin tray with the batter.
5) Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked in the middle.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later