Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
A deliciously nostalgic breakfast (or snack worthy) treat that can be made quickly and simply from a few ingredients in your cupboard and fridge!
1 pack 375g ready rolled shortcrust pastry
1 mashed banana
1tsp almond butter
Equal parts of cream cheese and Greek yoghurtSprinkles
1) Roll out the pastry and cut into rectangles
2) Add the almond butter and banana together and mix
3) Fill with the almond butter and banana mix
4) Place a pastry rectangle on top and squish down the edges
5) Brush with either an egg or milk wash
6) Bake at 180c for 15 minutes
7) Mix the Greek yoghurt and cream cheese together to form the 'icing'
8) Once cooled add the icing and top with sprinkles
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.