Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
1 & 1/2 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup toddlers favourite sauce OR
1/2 Cup passata mixed with 2 tbsp tomato paste & tsp oregano
1) Place the flour, baking powder, olive oil & water into a bowl. Mix together to form a dough.
2) Place the dough onto a floured surface and cut into four equal amounts. Take each portion and roll out to form a rough rectangle as thin as cardboard.
3) Spread the dough thinly with the toddler’s favourite sauce, and sprinkle with Mozzarella.
4) Tightly roll up the dough length ways, then cut into 2cm rounds.
5) Place each round face down onto a lined baking tray & bake in the oven on 170c for 15 mins until golden and firm in the middle.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.