Introduce your little one to a tasty treat with our pizza pinwheels! These bite-sized delights are packed with savoury pizza flavours that babies will love.
1 sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry
40g of grated cheddar
40g spinach leaves (washed and completely dried)
50g ham (finely chopped)
3 tbsp tomato purée
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
1 beaten egg (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 220 degrees (200 fan) and line 2 baking trays.
2) Spread a thin layer of tomato purée all over the pastry sheet, leaving a gap along one of the long edges (about 1cm).
3) Sprinkle the cheddar over the tomato purée, again leaving that 1cm gap of pastry.
4) Spread the spinach over the cheddar in an even layer, then spread the ham on top of that and sprinkle the mixed herbs over the ham.
5) Starting with the long edge that doesn’t have the gap, roll up the pastry and then place it seam-side down.
6) Slice the roll into 16 pieces and transfer each to the lined baking tray, laying them flat, making sure you leave a gap between each one.
7) Brush with some of the beaten egg (optional).
8) Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
9) You can also cook these in the air fryer in smaller batches.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.