Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
A great alternative to every lunch items. Contains Hidden Veg in the Crust and a yummy filling that can be adapted to suit your families tastes.
For the dough:
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp baking powder
2 cups plain lour
1 cup water
For the Filling:
1/2 cup milk
Fillings of Your Choice
1) Mash the Avocado in a bowl, mix in the baking powder, olive oil and flour. Slowly mix in the water until you have formed a dough.
2) Roll out onto a floured surface to the thickness of a coin. Using a circle cutter, cut out rounds that fit nicely into a muffin tin.
3) Spray the muffin tin with a little olive oil, then gently press a round of dough into each hole, shaping to fit up the sides.
4) In a jug whisk the eggs and milk together. Finely chop/grate your chosen fillings and add to the egg mix.
5) Pour a little mix into each dough case.
6) Place muffin tray into the oven on 180c for around 15-20mins.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.