Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Pesto Puff Pastries
These pesto puff pastries are a delicious and easy-to-make lunch option for your little one. With a soft and flaky crust and a flavourful pesto filling, they're sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters. Perfectly sized for small hands, these pastries are a great way to introduce new flavours and textures to your baby's diet.
1 roll of puff pastry
6 tbsp of green pesto
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 ball of mozzarella, cut into slices
1 beaten egg for brushing
1) Pre-heat the oven at 180C fan.
2) Cut the puff pastry roll into 6 equal squares.
3) Spread pesto in the centre of each square and add the tomato slices and mozzarella.
4) Close the two opposite corners together so that the puff pastry covers some of the filling.
5) Brush with egg and bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
6) The filling flows out a little, so just be careful when serving.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.