Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Pesto, Parmesan and Camembert tear-n-share
Looking for the ultimate party snack? Look no further! This pesto, Parmesan, and Camembert pastry tear-n-share is guaranteed to be a hit with your guests
1 whole baking Camembert
2 sheets of puff pastry
1 tbsp pesto
100g Parmesan cheese, grated
1 egg, beaten
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
2) Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3) Lay out one sheet of pastry.
4) Top with pesto and grated Parmesan cheese.
5) Place the whole Camembert in the centre.
6) Top with the second sheet of pastry and press down around the Camembert to create a seal.
7) Cut the pastry into a circle.
8) Put the cut bits to one side (you can bake these separately)
9) Cut the circle of pastry into equal slits from the outside in.
10) Twist each slit.
11) Brush the whole thing with the beaten egg.
12) Pop into the oven for 20-25 mins or until the pastry is risen and golden brown.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.