3 Sausages, diced
Olive Oil (no measurements but be liberal)
1/2 tsp dried Red Pepper flakes)
2 cloves minced Garlic
1 cup fresh Mozzarella, cubed
Grated Parmesan, to top
Any veggies you want to add
1) Boil the tomatoes for 3 minutes, then remove and add to a bowl of cold water.
2) Once cooler, chop the tomatoes.
3) Cook the pasta al dente.
4) Preheat oven to 450f.
5) While the pasta is cooking, saute your onion and sausage in an oven-safe frying pan until onion is translucent.
6) Add the garlic and seasonings and cook for a minute. If using fresh basil, add that with the tomatoes.
7) Add the tomatoes, more olive oil if needed (you want it to look saucy) and any veggies you're using and fry for about 5 minutes.
8) Add the cubed fresh mozzarella and grated Parmesan then place in the oven for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
9) Top with additional Parmesan and parsley, if desired. Serve.