Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Peanut Butter & Chia Jam Bliss Balls
Packed with yummy goodness and nutrients, its hard to believe these bliss balls are made from Chickpeas. Soft and chewy they're the perfect snack or on the go breakfast for all ages. Great for little weaning hands too.
400g Tin Chickpeas
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Oats
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp Water
Desiccated Coconut for coating
1) In a bowl mash the blackberries, stir in the chia seeds and water, then set aside for 15minutes.
2) Blend together all other ingredients until smooth.
3) Divide the mix into 16 equal portions.
4) Take a portion and flatten it using your palm. Add a dollop of the jam to the centre and then fold & roll the mix into a ball.
5) Once all the portions have all been made into balls. Coat them in desiccated coconut and serve.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.