400g Tin Chickpeas
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Oats
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp Water
Desiccated Coconut for coating
1) In a bowl mash the blackberries, stir in the chia seeds and water, then set aside for 15minutes.
2) Blend together all other ingredients until smooth.
3) Divide the mix into 16 equal portions.
4) Take a portion and flatten it using your palm. Add a dollop of the jam to the centre and then fold & roll the mix into a ball.
5) Once all the portions have all been made into balls. Coat them in desiccated coconut and serve.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying