Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
These are a great lunchtime alternative & a welcome change from offering sandwiches. My children love to enjoy these cut into strips with a side of hummus or ketchup for dipping. They also make a relatively mess free on the go snack & are suitable for all ages.
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup peas
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup flour
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1) Place peas & chia seeds into a blender, and blend until smooth.
2) Add the almond milk and mix. Followed by the flour, oats & baking powder.
3) Once you have a smooth batter, heat a frying pan. Spray with a little olive oil and add small tbsp dollops of the batter to the pan.
4) Once your Pancakes begin to have little air holes on top, flip and brown on the other side. The trick to these is a low heat & slow cook.
5) Once browned on both sides, place on a cooling wire.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.