Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
A simple breakfast that combines nearly every food group and can be frozen for up to 6 months. Perfect for fussy eaters who love eggs but don't love veggies because you can add chopped greens in with the cheese and meat and they may not even notice!
6 large eggs
1 cup milk
½ cup all-purpose flour*
Ground black pepper, to taste
Filling as desired
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 C
2) Combine eggs, flour, milk and pepper in a blender and blend for about 15 seconds; until combined.
3) Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish (grease it well so the omelette doesn’t stick).
4) Carefully pour the mixture (slowly, so it doesn’t run up the sides) into the dish.
5) Bake for 25 minutes.
6) Once out of the oven, add toppings as desired while egg is still hot.
7) Roll up tightly and cut into equal sections.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.