Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
1 Ripe Avocado
1.5 Ripe Bananas
1/3 cups Nut Butter
1/4 cup Carob or Cocoa Powder
1) Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / 356°F.
2) Mash bananas and avocado in a bowl.
3) Add nut butter and carob or cocoa powder and mix till well combined.
4) Pour into (greased) muffin mould. Optional: top with banana slices.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6) Remove from mould and bake on the other side for 10-15 minutes.
7) Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.