1/2 cup oats
1 large banana or 2 small
1 tbsp coconut oil - melted
1 tbsp peanut butter - any nut butter will work
1 tbsp sweet freedom light syrup, fruit syrup or 1 tsp golden syrup
For the Jam:
Handful of raspberries
2 tsp chia seeds
1) Mash the banana up with a fork.
2) Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
3) Place a heaped teaspoon of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and make into a cookie shape, do this with the remainder or the mix.
4) Using the back of the spoon, press down in the centre of the cookie to make a well shape- this is where the jam will go.
5) Place in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are a light golden colour on the edge.
6) Allow time to cool the spoon in your homemade chia seed jam.
7) For The Jam: Add both the ingredients to a bowl and mash/mix together.
8) Leave go sit in the fridge while the cookies are cooking to allow the chia seeds to absorb the berry juices and thicken.